ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favorite local stores.
Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
Want to learn more? Visit our website for more information or to connect with us.
Our Customer Success is part of the commercial chain since its work guarantees the loyalty of ShopFully customers.
You will manage assigned accounts to ensure the success of the campaigns and the fulfillment of the conditions negotiated with each of the clients in its portfolio through a strategy of maximizing the margin and optimization of the service towards the users of ShopFully.
You will be the main liaison with the customer and internal team members on everything related to product, price, quality, and service.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure each and every one of the account’s assigned objectives are met by activating the necessary levers: positioning, push, newsletter, webpush, external traffic, social networks, etc.
- Provide support for campaigns from beginning to end, supporting the resolution of incidents and emerging needs, communicating across all departments involved
- Perform Kick-Off reports, First Results, Post Campaign Report or any other analysis required by your clients in a timely manner
- Create and activate surveys adjusted to the needs of clients, report results and draw conclusions about them
- Attend business meetings in order to understand the position of your clients, customize your work and detect areas for improvement or opportunities
- Delight new and existing customers to guarantee full product adoption and increase accounts profitability
- Be a key agent in the improvement of processes and tools with proposals for improvement and optimization
SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Native level of French and fluent Spanish and/or English
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and strategic vision
- Proven go-get attitude, communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit (previous experience in online and mobile innovation projects and interest for new tech, will be a plus)
- Any other language will be a super plus!
- Experience in digital companies preferred
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company.
- A young and informal work environment.
- Flexibility in your time of entry and exit: this is one of the most valued benefits by our employees.
- English classes: you will have the opportunity of taking weekly classes to improve your level.
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable