Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Deepki is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us grow revenue in the DACH region.
We need an increased flow of qualified leads for that you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like helping to drive leads and secure new contacts for our sales team in order to help stabilize our rapid growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start or accelerate a sales career of an exciting ESG software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
The SDR will develop Deepki International customer portfolio and more specifically :
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities
- Becoming a trusted resource and develop relationships
- Maintaining organization and owning administrative tasks in Salesforce
- Discovering new customer opportunities
- Do first customer introduction calls and schedule meetings.
- Contact prospects before and after web conferences, events and webinars
- Participate to trade shows and represent the company
As a Sales Development Representative, your impact on Deepki’ growth will be immediate and measurable: you will directly contribute to increasing bookings volumes through Deepki, while growing the company's customer portfolio.
You will also benefit from a coaching / continuing education program allowing you to develop solid commercial skills, on real estate and ESG.
- Master degree or equivalent
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Previous experience in SDR / BDR / Inside Sales or Sales
- 1 + years of experience, working in Enterprise SaaS / Software environments
- Belief in Deepki’s values – Drive, Commitment, Righteousness and Goodwill
- German speaker and excellent level of English. Any other European language is a plus (French / Italian / Spanish)
- Hardworking and goal-oriented
- Great rigour and commitment : Great attention to detail and project management skills. This role requires balancing many initiatives together
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities
- Strong communication skills
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- Already used Salesforce and / or Hubspot and / or another CRM
- Experience in Real Estate and / or ESG
- Experience in hyper-growth environments
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply! Deepki is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally without discrimination because of religion or belief, sex, pregnancy and maternity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, age, race, disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.Apply now