Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
As an automation tech lead, your main job will be to help accelerate the test automation process in your assigned team. You will be the go-to person for the developers and quality engineers when it comes to software quality automation in your product perimeter.
Working alongside the other members of the QE team to help develop the existing test automation framework, providing support, training and leading tech topics in your scope.
In a nutshell, you will be someone who understands the technology, creates a toolset to facilitate automation for the smallest possible task, and can never accept NO as an answer.
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at ContentSquare!
What you will do:
- Learn how the Contentsquare solution works and get Contentsquare certified.
- Train and mentor other team members on test automation topics.
- Enhance, maintain, and/or refactor existing automation.
- Test the feature automatically by implementing test cases using our automation framework.
- Using the KPIs we have implemented for measuring testing efforts, follow and improve the test strategy in your product perimeter.
- Provide validation and support for other cross-team projects intersecting with your product perimeter.
- Provide feedback to various team members to improve the processes, product, etc by the means of various communication processes and tools.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 5 years of previous work experience as an automation developer in a web environment (web services, front-end web applications) or Front End development experience.
- Previous experience of programming in Typescript.
- Previous experience in training, leading or mentoring test automation tech topics.
- Previous experience of test automation (WebdriverIO, Selenium, Cypress, etc).
- Previous experience of testing web applications across multiple environments (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- Good knowledge of GIT and the command line.
- Previous experience of working with CI servers (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI, etc).Comfortable with working in a Linux environment.
- Previous experience of working with Docker or other containerization technologies.
- Ability to use existing tools to create complex and efficient automation toolsets.
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders involved in the projects.
- Ability to partner with technical and functional stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt quickly and fail faster.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, follow deadlines and have a never give up attitude.
- Fluent English.
What will make you stand out:
- Previous experience of working with AWS and microservice architecture.
- Previous experience of working with the ELK stack.
- Previous experience of agile testing, JIRA.
Why you should join our R&D department? Here is our R&D Manifesto
We write our own story.
We think for ourselves, keeping an open mind and engaging in constructive criticism. We are transparent in what we do and why we do it. We build and leverage tech expertise to answer business challenges. Learning from all experiences, we deliver continuous improvements in production. We empower all team members to have an end-to-end impact, take initiative, and bring new ideas to life. We stand together and thrive together; team spirit and solidarity matter even more than strong expertise.
We live a human adventure.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now