GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Are you an enthusiastic salesperson with a thirst for taking full ownership of your markets, relationships and success? Are you ready for a diverse and challenging role where you can get your hands dirty? Are you interested in being at the forefront of the tourism industry and supporting our continued growth in the Benelux market?
You will be inspired by all the initiatives we are working on in order to accelerate our partners growth and create defensibility for our brand in the market. Our leading team of GetYourGuide Destination Managers are at the forefront of not only discovering the best and most popular things to do in their destinations, but also negotiating the best conditions possible with our existing partner network.
- Own your destination(s) through actions such as:
- Spearheading the growth of your markets
- Acquiring the absolute best things to do in your regions
- Increasing conversion through data driven deep dives
- Delighting our customers through product review rating and NPS optimization
- Be responsible for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from product research to acquisition and onboarding, negotiating with key attractions and tours, getting the best conditions, closing the deal and post deal communication
- Keep up with, and be the contact person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition
- Be an ambassador for the brand through involvement in webinars, workshops, trade shows, supplier meetings.
- Lead strategic deals with top partners from idea generation to implementation and project management to success tracking and reporting.
- Have a constant presence in the field and travel to your destinations for events and meetings
- Experience our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, implement solutions and work closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
Who you are:
- Ideally 3 + years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Enjoys working independently, creative, strategic, loves thinking outside the box
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging key accounts
- Passionate about traveling and visiting top destinations on a monthly basis
- Likes data - a working proficiency in Google suite and Powerpoint
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build great business relationships with clients
- Confident, approachable and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Result-focused, self-driven, team player
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong moral compass
How we set you up for success:
- Work at a European tech unicorn that is constantly innovating and evolving
- Work with diverse teams of over 70 nationalities
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- The chance to travel and discover your destinations
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Health and fitness budget
- Lunch vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance on top of gross salary
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Friends and family discount
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.