What You’ll Be Doing:
The MEA Account executive is part of the EMEA West sales team, reporting into the EMEA Sales leader. If you’re motivated to work in a fast-growing, high-energy environment and love the challenge to build, create and grow, this is the ideal opportunity for you. Fuelled by our Series B investment, strong demand in the process automation market, and ground-breaking process orchestration technology, Camunda’s business is exploding!
This translates to a fantastic career opportunity where you can make a lasting impact. This role will cover Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa. This emerging region for Camunda has a high potential, and will require its new sales executive to have a strong entrepreneur mindset. Being a team player and demonstrating a strong culture of ecosystem selling will be key to success.
Now is the time to join this amazing company and become part of a team that is making a meaningful impact on Camunda’s future.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sales Execution:
- Articulate the Camunda vision, technology and value proposition
- Drive your region, and your account teams with ambition
- Drive your sales process, aligned to MEDDICC sales methodology and report accordingly
- Engage C-Level conversations within your region and build the context for long term partnerships
- Develop a deep comprehension of customer's business
- Act as an orchestrator, working jointly with pre-sales architects, Business development, Customer success, Partner teams.
- Negotiate pricing and associated terms to ensure fruitful long term relationship with your customers
- Have a sense of necessary steps to close a business
- Planning for success:
- Define, share and get sponsorship on your territory plan
- Setup account plans for a set of enterprise customers
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Communicate your go forward strategy involving all stakeholders to build your success and get appropriate support.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years selling SAAS or PAAS solution in the application development domain
- Experience selling and winning in given geographical territory
- Structured, detailed oriented and well prepared
- Take control: Ability to lead and own a conversation
- Negotiation and closing skills
- MEDDICC experience
- Coachable and adaptable
- Partner sales experience
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application! Apply now