Tempe, AZ, US, Onsite/Remote
At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our customers safe. We patrol 24x7 to help prevent break-ins, detect massive leaks and give our customers visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is comprised of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We’re looking for people who want to make an impact with us and help build a company that is known for its excellence in engineering, passion for progress, and dedication to customers.
About the role: The Global Security Agent will be primarily focused on monitoring the security of client locations and personnel around the world, and responding in real-time to emergencies and potential threats. The ideal candidate has at least 3+ years security and incident management experience, BA and/or relevant technical certifications, exceptional oral communication skills, and International work and travel experience.
This position is on-site at one of our client locations in Tempe, AZ.
- Ensure physical security of premises through badging, video and robot surveillance and alarm monitoring
- Conduct real-time monitoring of designated locations
- Operate emergency mass notification system
- Notify management, external partners, and travelers of known, likely and suspected threats and hazards
- Deliver pre-travel security and safety briefings and training
- Act as incident commander to resolve emergency incidents through communication with and response through external company resources
- Deliver accurate information in a timely manner to external or internal personnel and entities as required by policy during incidents
- Establish contact with personnel in need of emergency assistance
- Exercise sound judgment to prioritize events, service requests and inquiries according to their importance
- Ability to identify and assess risk
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedures
- Safety Management
- Integrity and professionalism
- Verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.