Who we are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
Our product is a highly interactive experience that helps data scientists and engineers develop predictive models, work with large data sets, track and visualize experiments, deploy and monitor apps, and manage the cloud infrastructure that supports it all. We believe that a world class user experience is at the core of making this possible and our Design Team is a key strategic partner collaborating with Product and Engineering in this effort.
What your impact will be
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer with a passion for owning the complete design lifecycle including, early concepts and research, crafting and refining designs, collaborating with engineers, and getting feedback from customers on delivered features. You’ll participate with leaders on the team as we refine our design vision and strategy across initiatives. You’ll help influence and refine our process, in how we operate and coordinate with our counterparts in product and engineering as well as help improve our Design System. Domino is experiencing tremendous growth. In addition to being a good climate for career growth and receiving mentorship from others, you’ll also be in a position to mentor others as we expand our teams.
What we look for in this role
- Own and drive the complete design project lifecycle (early concepts, user research, refined mocks, usability, collaborating with engineers on bringing it to life)
- Help drive continuous feedback with customers by partnering with PMs and our Customer Success team.
- Help refine our design system as we continue to mature our patterns and components.
- Participate in broader design vision & strategy activities across several initiatives, partnering with other members of the Product Design Team.
- Communicate with stakeholders at the executive level up to the CEO
- Experience in full cycle design process i.e. wireframes and mockups, cross functional collaboration, end user feedback and iteration
- 1 - 3 years of experience designing enterprise software solutions
- A portfolio showcasing your track record of shipping product experiences.
- Excellent visual and written communication skills
What we value
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company
Based on pay transparency guidelines, a reasonable expectation for the salary range for this role is $145,000-196,000 USD Annually. Information on our competitive total rewards package, including our benefits can be found here. Individual salaries are determined by evaluating a variety of factors including geography, cost of labor, experience, skills, education, and internal equity.