We are looking for fluent English speakers to support our customers, working from 15:30 to 23:30 Ukrainian time. Your role will be to help our customers - a range of crafters, typically knitters and crocheters from all corners of the globe - with inquiries, concerns and requests about our incredible range of yarns, fabric, cross stitch and embroidery kits, as well as wonderful service. You will be critical to that impossibly great service.
This is all about keeping our wonderful customers smiling :-)
What you will be doing
- Dealing directly with customers by telephone and electronically (e.g. online chat and email);
- Handling and resolving customer queries - and very rarely - complaints;
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle product inquiries;
- Providing pricing and delivery information;
- Directing requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate person or team;
- Communicating and coordinating with other members of our wonderful team in the UK, Canada or USA;
- Following up on customer needs - delivering those smiles!
- Helping to improve our smiles process so we can do more with less.
Who you are
- Familiar with the usual Office software;
- Experience in a customer-facing role would be beneficial;
- Knowledge and interest in crafts would be beneficial;
- Speak and write English fluently;
- Friendly, positive and organised;
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills;
- A can-do attitude;
- Take every task to completion.
What we're offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience;
- Benefits package (Medical Insurance, Psychological support, English classes, education opportunities);
- 5 weeks of a holiday;
- Smart colleagues and supportive team;
- Working environment that values excellence.
- Remote working (we will provide everything you need to work from home).
At LoveCrafts we're on a mission to help everyone feel the joy of making. We're building a home for makers - LoveCrafts.com, an online home to shop, share and dream in crafts. Through a unique blend of content, commerce and community, makers can find inspiration for their next project, shop craft supplies, and connect with like-minded people around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we've grown incredibly quickly. We're a member of the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT's list of fastest-growing European companies. All thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA.
We've been fuelled by investment from Europe's leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We're playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital home for crafters. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.