Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Are you a motivated and experienced Senior Cloud Architect with a passion for cloud native architectures? Have you designed and implemented multi-tenant SaaS cloud product at enterprise scale? Are you familiar with AWS well-architected principles and related technology stack? Then continue reading, you are at the right place!
We are actively looking for a Senior Cloud Architect for our Cloud stack. You will play a very important role in building and evolving our next generation Nexthink product. You will help drive and design our cloud architecture, making it become a success for our product together with our engineering and cloud teams.
You will need to shake habits, to coach and mentor other architects and engineers and manage the need of multiple teams and stakeholders to provide the best cloud design and overall architecture for the product and infrastructure. You will work on its design, help to prototype it and set up the principles, guidelines and governance to ensure our teams can deliver this new architecture. In more details, this will imply:
- Work with Cloud tech leads to define and maintain the overall cloud architecture
- Develop solution patterns, references, and best practices to enable our developer and engineers via practical examples, prototypes and reusable code
- Collaborate with engineering and operations teams to facilitate resolution of complex challenges, architect enterprise scale solutions, lead discussions and provide guidance and support
- Maintain the cloud technology stack and related roadmap, validating technological choices
- Setup proper cloud architecture documentation and governance
- Help with the communication of the architecture updates and decisions
- Manage and resolve different needs between the global architecture direction and teams/business needs
- Provide architecture coaching and mentoring with the engineering teams’ tech leads and SREs
- Support the cloud platform teams
- Review and help with the AWS technical choices and implementations and provide them clear architecture goals
- Work closely with the cloud Product Manager to understand the needs and incorporate them into the technical roadmap
- 5+ years of experience in designing global and highly scalable cloud architectures with public cloud services (AWS preferred) at enterprise scale
- 10+ years of experience in the information technology field, with a proven record of technical proficiency and leadership
- Very strong understanding of cloud infrastructure and components, including security, networking, compute, access controls, identity, event-driven architecture, CDN
- Proven experience in software architecture and design, with hands-on knowledge of automation tools for CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-code
- Very strong technical background with cloud native technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, microservices) with the ability to discuss details in multiple languages (e.g., Java, Scala, C++, …)
- Multi-tenant and SaaS cloud implementations experience a big plus
- Experience with large distributed timeseries or columnar databases a plus
- MSc in Computer Science (we are opened to self-made architects as well)
- Very strong communication skills, teamwork and collaboration is part of your DNA
- Proficient English communications, French is a plus
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.