Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Nexthink is seeking an MSP Renewal Specialist who will be responsible for ensuring that Nexthink is successful within and retained by the Managed Service Partners who have bought Nexthink for their end customers. This job will involve among other things, the below primary responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Retain and increase subscription revenue in existing accounts/customers of Nexthink’s Managed Services Provider Partners where Nexthink is being used. The subscription revenue can be increased by
- Increase in YoY renewal per license price
- Create upsell opportunities with the account through
- On-prem to SaaS migration (where applicable)
- Upsell new Nexthink products not available as part of the current license
- Additional licenses
- Identify and manage lengthier renewal scenarios and reduce lapsed renewal rate
- Ongoing management of forecasting process, and forecasting accuracy
- Following up on assigned MSP software renewals and/or generate custom quotes and present to the customer, the Nexthink MSP Partner in this case.
- Verify contracts and review term & conditions as agreed upon and documented when the deal was first done as those may have an impact and may have to considered for the negotiations during the renewal.
- Create quotes and submit for internal approvals for Nexthink leadership with proper business justification / business case for the intended the price concerning the renewal.
- Partner with Account team (MSP Partner/Sales Manager, Partner Success Manager, Professional Services and Technical Partner Manager) to provide seamless customer experience. Partner with other account team members as appropriate to assist with successful completion of renewal
- Manage outbound communication to the MSP account/delivery leadership teams (e-mail and phone) and resolve issues and/or inquiries related to annual subscription contracts in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure accurate forecasting
- Experience working with Global MSPs would be preferable and exposure to the Services portfolio of MSPs like Service Desk, Client Engineering, Field Support, Workplace Transformation.
- Enjoy building relationships with key account/delivery leadership.
- Possess the ability to evangelize the benefits associated with an ‘experienced-based’ solution
- Good work ethics and exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task with the magnitude of renewal transactions.
- Prior inside sales / sales / renewal experience with exposure to upsell in the current/existing install base accounts of any of the previous employer / assignment involving enterprise software solution is a must.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.