ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores.
Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
Want to learn more? Visit our website for more information or to connect with us.
We are a fast growing company and we are looking for a Sales Manager Retail Iberia to join our sales department for the Iberian market.
If you are the right candidate you will be in charge of developing your own client portfolio and looking for new business opportunities, with a main focus on Retail.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Develop close to Country Manager of Iberia goals and strategies for the department in accordance with the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Lead, with full responsibility, the commercial business processes towards active and potential clients, also ensure the proper development of potential clients.
- Promote, through periodic meetings, the company's services, with the aim of encouraging acquired customers towards new projects.
- Develop meaningful partnerships with retailers, close deals with key clients and maintain active customer relationships.
- Communicate employee role in achievement of goals and strategies while ensuring accountability.
- Coordinate ongoing research of the industry to detect market trends and related information for development of new sales and marketing strategies to achieve the business objectives shared with the Commercial Management.
- Attend trade shows, sales missions, and events as approved by the budget in conjunction with the Global Sales Office.
SKILLS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR:
- Solid experience in the commercial area in digital FMCG companies, marketing agencies and/or retail marketing.
- Good knowledge of the retail business and contacts in the sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills and use of insight to drive decision making in the sales process.
- Great ability to manage priorities, assertiveness and personal drive.
- Previous experience in business development and B2B will be a plus.
- Native Spanish. Fluent English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company.
- A young and informal work environment.
- Flexibility: You will have flexibility in your time of entry and exit, which is one of the benefits most valued by our employees.
- English classes: we have the opportunity of taking weekly classes to improve your level.
- Annual individual budget for training: you manage your own budget to spend on education, from short-workshops to online courses or semester-long classes!