You are a hell of a negotiator, love the variety of legal tasks from commercial to corporate, contracts to shape product privacy, creation of processes to education of colleagues and you build and shape a team for future success? Scale-ups and speedy decisions sound exciting?
As the General Counsel at SoSafe, you have the chance to be part of a fast growing industry helping companies to foster cyber security awareness and activate the human firewall. Are you up for the challenge? Then apply now!
- Managing the legal team. Among others:
- Is adept in empowering and motivating the legal team, facilitates collaboration and builds team spirit
- Is experienced in the correct distribution of resources (in terms of people and time)
- Is interested in the personal and professional growth of the legal team members
- Is able to provide constant, constructive feedback
- Is fostering knowledge sharing
- Managing all core legal functions, from corporate governance, contracts, compliance and regulatory risk management
- Setting the strategy and goals for the legal team in alignment with the larger company goals
- Overseeing the delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies, and priorities
- Ensuring that there are efficient systems in place relating to compliance with internal policies in place
- Managing legal risk by taking responsibility for providing legal advice on all legal matters
- Maintaining proper interactions with the internal teams and departments
- Fostering the collaboration with our sales organization and empowering our sales teams to sell faster, including supporting business processes for customer offers/quotations
- Monitoring changes in the business legislative and regulatory environment
- Dealing with correspondence within the organization and externally
- Spearheading the information flow between our external DPO and our internal teams
- Coordination of external lawyers
- Experiences in leading teams
- Experience in the SaaS business and broad understanding of technical correlations
- Working with Sales teams
- 5-8+years’ Post-qualification experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial or contracting environment
- Experience in legal sales support
- Profound data protection law experience
- Experience in working with remote Teams is a plus
- Experience in Cybersecurity and collaboration with Information Security is a plus
- Experience in interdisciplinary cooperation
- Expertise in intellectual property law is a plus
- 2nd German State Examination
- Analytical skills and ability to understand legal concepts and translate those to non-lawyers to create practical processes, guidance and training
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team as well as on own initiative
- Excellent presentation and communications skills - both written & oral
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Hands-on working style is preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Pragmatism and business oriented working style
- Professional, well-organized and detail conscious;
- Discretion with confidential information
- Fluent in German: writing, speaking and reading
- Fluent in English: writing, speaking and reading
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!