ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales. This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
We are currently looking for a Business Controller Intern to join our Finance Team. Reporting to the Head of Planning & Control, you will actively support the team on planning and controlling the budget and highlighting meaningful insight for the business.
More in detail you will be involved in the following activities:
- Building solid relationships with internal stakeholders (Sales and Product teams)
- Managing Monthly closing, P&L & variance analysis
- Setting targets and incentives for commercial team
- Carrying out commercial analyses and sketching strategic scenario analyses
- Running the order management process and ensuring that correct financial information is available when needed
SKILLS WE’RE SEARCHING FOR
- Degree in Business Administration or Management
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Analytical thinking and good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English