Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
Salsify is headquartered in Boston, MA. This position is open to remote employees in the US.
Salsify is seeking an experienced and solution-driven Senior Project Manager to lead our Customer implementations. As a Senior Project Manager, you play an instrumental role in our Professional Services team by driving the successful delivery of strategic and complex implementation engagements. In this role, you will work consultatively with customers to set expectations, plan, communicate, and negotiate project scope, resources, activities, timeline, and budget. A key aspect of this position is the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Implementation Consultants, Solutions Architects, and Trainers at Salsify. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project, remaining flexible and adaptable to changes in project processes and requirements as the company and industry evolves.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Lead all aspects of projects for both packaged and custom configuration and/or integration services for core, enterprise, and strategic customers
- Responsible for executing and monitoring the delivery and performance of Professional Services projects, including planning, project management, schedule management, communication, change management, and stakeholder management.
- Identify and schedule the appropriate resources to accurately forecast the duration of the project.
- Effectively manage the scope, timeline, and forecast for the projects in your portfolio
- Understand our customers' unique goals, and our service deliverables to advise customers in compiling requirements to successfully configure and implement the Salsify platform.
- Use a consultative, streamlined approach to deliver valuable and sustainable solutions that build long-term, strategic relationships and customer trust.
- Drive all preparation and communication effectively across the Salsify and customer teams to ensure each player has what they need to deliver results within the project plan. Read project situations quickly to identify and resolve blocking risks and issues.
- Report project status internally and externally on a weekly basis to monitor and track progress. This includes keeping all project artifacts up to date (project plan, status reports, raid logs, and others).
- Proactively manage conflict and change, including identifying situations, negotiating with the customer, and navigating internal/external resolution processes.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Salsify - including Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Support and Product - to ensure customers are setup to achieve established KPIs/Goals
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 7+ years of project management and/or program management experience in enterprise-level, customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies; SaaS preferred.
- Comfortable utilizing a PSA and other tools as a project’s source of truth
- Effectively use of project planning tools, methods, artifacts, forecast of resource
- Ability to maintain command over a higher volume of variably-sized projects of varying contract types while pivoting and balancing your time throughout the week to drive both packaged and custom/complex engagements
- Confidence on PMO competencies and behaviors, including detailed plan management for project activities/scope/deliverables/timeline/budget and risk/issue/change mitigation and management
- Embrace change as the reality of most successful project delivery and love finding solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they are technical, organization, relationship, or alignment in nature.
- Ability to navigate people to find drive solutions to challenging customer or internal situations autonomously
What We Have for You:
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 18 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent '[email protected]' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].Apply now