About the role and about You:
An experienced and seasoned Executive Assistant with strong project management experience to support our Co-CEO. You’ll support him and our fellow Watopians (what we call our people of Zwift) with business operations and project work. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced fitness gaming and tech company. This isn’t a stepping stone or foot in the door role, it’s a partner to our Co-CEO for the long term.
You’ll need to be a strong team player who has an innate ability to build effective working relationships. You have excellent analytical skills, are very organized and able to think 10 steps ahead. We are a fast paced, collaborative environment so if you’ve been recognized for your strong, and proactive, communication skills, you'll fit right in.
What you’ll do:
- Independently seeking out information in a timely manner, applying initiative and making appropriate decisions to keep things moving, delegate items and escalate as appropriate.
- Preparing confidential documents, sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing presentations considering the audience (i.e. board, executives, Watopians) so exceptional G Suite skills are table stakes.
- Drafting and sending well thought out communications ensuring messages resonate with the intended audience and are in the appropriate voice to represent the Co-CEO.
- Project managing and/or being a key stakeholder on highly visible projects that impact Zwift and our community. Leading or coordinating multiple, simultaneous projects delivering on time and on budget. Managing the project calendar, templates, submissions and communications.
- Manage budget tracking, system and team admin, reporting and dashboards to inform decisions.
- Complex calendar management, including different time zones and regions, international travel & expenses, work-related and personal items.
- Proactive email management, delegation, escalation and subsequent priority and calendar changes.
What we’re looking for:
- Uncompromising integrity, trustworthiness and reliability; and a wholly inclusive mind-set.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high EQ. Able to gracefully navigate diverse personalities.
- Meticulous attention to detail, excellent comprehension and ability to draw insights from detail.
- Able to use data to support commentary and represent information in a visually compelling way.
- Superuser of Google Suite (gmail, docs, sheets, slides, drive), Slack and Zoom.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities (calendaring, projects, emergent work).
- About 6+ years as an EA supporting C-Suite, executives or high profile individuals with incredibly busy schedules - ideally supporting CEO or COO leaders and definitely in fast-paced, hi-tech or gaming environments.
- Project management qualifications.
- Writing, communication, and/or people-related study.
- Passion for fitness or active living, healthy lifestyle.
- Experience with Workday.
The base salary for this position ranges between $110k-148k. The base salary will be based on a number of factors including the role offered, the individual's job-related knowledge, skills, qualifications, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, Zwift is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for all eligible employees which also includes performance bonuses, equity, and a full range of medical, financial, and other perks and benefits.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)