About the role and about You:
At Zwift IT, we are constantly improving our processes and standardization to provide a consistent customer experience, thus allowing us to continually improve their experience as Zwift. Currently, we are looking for a Desktop Support Specialist to join our team. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about helping customers and has a strong desire to improve their overall experience. The chosen candidate will be capable of adapting to a fast-paced environment and be ready to address shifting priorities as needed. The selected candidate will demonstrate creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to help continuously improve the team’s processes.
Successful candidates at Zwift are self-starters, able to work autonomously, natural problem solvers, collaborative, and comfortable navigating ambiguity. You should have strong problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and a strong desire to improve and learn.
What you’ll do:
- Take part of the IT Frontline and provide top level support to all of Zwift staff
- Work closely with the internal IT teams and users to identify and resolve problems anything from hardware break/fix to software troubleshooting
- Able to provide onsite support for Zwift employees at Long Beach, CA and remote locations
- Availability to provide-onsite and/or remote after hours support to executive members as needed
- Create and maintain documentations including Knowledge Bases, Procedures, and Processes
- Utilize config management tools such as Intune, Jamf, or Kandji to build machines for end users
- Support includes, but is not limited to, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, upgrades and installation of hardware and software, MacOS administration, upgrades, and maintenance
- Take part in helping the team with asset management:
- Ingest delivered hardware into inventory
- Process warranty repair and replacement of broken items
- Clean and maintain stock rooms
- Conduct physical asset counts and inventory management
- Participate in onboarding and training new hires
- Ensure new hires receive instruction and equipment prior to onboarding
- Ensure tickets are answered and resolved or escalated within SLA
- Perform projects and duties as assigned by the manager
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years experience in supporting PCs or Macs in a business environment
- A strong sense of improving customer experience
- A strong desire to learn and grow
- Curiosity in nature and not afraid to explore
- A sense of community and willingness to work as a team
- Windows and Mac knowledge and basic troubleshooting
- Familiar with collaboration tools and video conferencing solutions
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds above waist height
- Some overtime may be required as projects dictate
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while handling multiple priorities
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)