Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
As a Data Analyst, you will join a team of hard-working and dedicated specialist, analysing a big amount of data and building dashboards.
Do not hesitate to check on our YouTube video to see what it's like to work at Contentsquare!
With a minimum of 3 years of experience in Data Analysis in a Tech Company, you are proficient in querying and programming languages. You have proven track record on Data Visualization and superb communication in English. You will work with SQL, Python, Snowflake, Atlan, Montecarlo and many other recent technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Business Intelligence (BI) team as soon as possible. Reporting to the BI Analyst Senior Manager, the role of a BI Analyst is a hybrid one, mixing two different sets of skills: strategic & technical. The Data Analyst will have a transversal scope, using data coming from different departments - Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Customer Experience, People, etc.
What you will do:
- Analyze sets of data from various sources, including internal databases and external sources. Automate analysis by building insightful dashboards.
- Use statistical methods and tools to identify trends, patterns, and insights in the data.
- Communicate findings to partners, including senior management and other teams, in a clear and concrete manner, influencing strategic decisions.
- Continuously supervise data quality and act for improvement. Prepare and clean your data using transformation tools such as DBT.
- Train more junior Data Analysts on BI tools, processes, guidelines and policies.
- Define and share guidelines for the entire community of Data Consumers (Analysts, Explorers and Viewers) on how to take the most out of the Contentsquare data.
What you need:
- With a minimum of 3 years of experience in Data Analysis in a Tech Company, you are proficient in querying and programming languages.
- You have proven track record on Data Visualization and a superb communication in english.
- You will work with SQL, Python, Snowflake, Atlan, Montecarlo and many other recent technologies ... Ideally you already have an experience on Tableau and Google Data Studio.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now