GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Our ambition is to become the market leader in the Americas. For that we are looking for an outstanding commercial leader to scale our Americas supply strategy. This position reports directly to the company’s co-founder & COO and is based in NYC.
- Overall responsibility for supply in the Americas including P&L for the US sales & supply organization
- Directly responsible for generating hundreds of millions incremental GMV in the next few years as we become the market leader in a $200bn+ industry
- Generate new revenue by acquiring new supply partnerships and expanding the number of destinations with supply coverage in North and South America
- Raise the commercial performance of existing supply partners and create strategic supply advantages including exclusive terms through key account management
- Manage and develop a highly driven team of sales, account managers and supply community managers based out of our 3 US offices: NYC, San Francisco, Miami
- Co-create and roll out our B2B brand & comms strategy in your region
- Represent GetYourGuide at key industry conferences and meetings with CEOs of major attractions, theme parks and other key supply partners
- Build and nurture a healthy team culture based on GetYourGuide’s core values and acting as a role model by creating an environment of personal growth, trust, passion, and high performance in your teams
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Operations and other teams to accelerate our growth flywheel
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in senior management roles (director / VP) at high growth marketplace, SaaS or e-commerce companies
- 12+ years experience working in sales, key account management, or business development functions
- Strong leader and people manager with a proven track record of recruiting and developing A-players
- Deep understanding of online marketplace dynamics, with demonstrated success in driving growth, tangible results, and KPI improvements
- Entrepreneurial attitude to win despite all challenges, thriving in a fast paced environment
- Highly collaborative, low ego leader
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, persuasion, and interpersonal skills with a strong win-win mentality and natural ability to build relationships
- Data-driven, results-oriented, and accurate
- Excited to spend up to 30% of your time traveling
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Work at a global tech unicorn aiming to be the market leader in a $200bn+ global market for travel experiences
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s success
- An open, inclusive, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- A diverse team of over 70 nationalities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) plan (after 6 months employment)
The reasonably estimated salary for this role ranges from $225,000 - $275,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.