Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 5,000 customers across 23 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your [email protected]:
· Choose how you work: on-site or remote
· Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
· Earn a competitive package with benefits.
· Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
· Have a clear pathway for your progression.
· Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here.
As a member of the Training team, the Instructional Designer - German will have the following
- Produce effective instructor-led training materials and online courseware on AMCS
- Research and translate technical product information into German for non-technical users
- Conduct training needs analysis, produce curriculum plans, apply instructional design
- principles, and produce training and elearning content
- Create and edit instructional scripts for training videos
- Record software demonstration videos
- Produce software simulations and other practice activities for learners
- Create and edit user guides, instructor manuals, learner handbooks, training
- presentations, and quick reference guides
- Document best practices and recommended processes from Subject Matter Expert notes
- and interviews
- Ensure training materials meet quality assurance standards prior to publication and
- Complete regular reviews of AMCS courseware
- Keep up to date with learning technology and AMCS product developments
- Prepare and produce localised content as required
- Perform administrative tasks on Cornerstone or other LMS as required
- German – fluent speaker required
- English – Business English required
- Experience or subject matter expertise in AMCS products or ERP systems an advantage
- Educated to a degree level with a technical communication, elearning, localisation, or
- media technology qualification preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience working in teams required
- Demonstrable skills in the design and development of digital learning resources required
- Experience providing professional development to relevant stakeholders, primarily online
- and also face-to-face instruction an advantage
- Working knowledge or experience with elearning development tools such as Articulate
- Storyline and Rise, and Adobe Captivate preferred
- Working knowledge or experience with technical writing tools, such as MS Word, Madcap
- Flare, etc. preferred
- Experience with MS PowerPoint and MS Teams required
- Graphic Design or Video Production skills an advantage