What You’ll Be Doing:
We are always looking for talented and ambitious individuals with a background in Software Engineering, Technical Consulting, or Pre-Sales to join our Consulting team.
The technical success of our customers is the focus of the Camunda Consulting team. We guide organizations through their technical journey of automating their processes with our product Camunda Platform. To accomplish this, we focus our efforts on high-impact, short-term engagements in which we address concrete technical scenarios, provide best practices, and conduct technical reviews rather than traditional Professional Services. As a member of the team, you will encounter a wide range of use-cases, technologies, and people from various company cultures. So, not only is this a fantastic opportunity to learn a lot in a short period of time, but it's also a lively rile with plenty of variety!
We’re always looking for team members driving our customer's enablement and if you are someone who has some hands on (Java) coding experience and you’re into solving technical challenges, this could be a great opportunity for you!
We’re open to various levels of experience, so even if you tick all of the boxes, we’d still be interested in your profile and will consider you for upcoming opportunities.
*You can be based anywhere in EMEA or North America.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert level engineering advice to help our customers to overcome software development challenges either during pre-sales or post-sales
- Kick-Start customer projects in process engineering, process design, software architecture and software development.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our technical training material.
- Assist customers with process engineering, process design, and process implementation.
- Create and conduct technical workshops for development teams to ensure success in their projects
- Perform consulting services that focus on Process Modeling, Process Automation with Camunda Platform, Software Engineering and Architecture on-site and remotely for our customers
- Contribute to various side projects of our team based on your interest. E.g. writing Best Practice Guides, helping community users on the Camunda Forum, creating Showcase Snippets, speaking at Community Events, writing Blog Posts - and there are many more options!
What You Bring:
- You have some hands-on experience in Java programming
- Ideally, you have already some experience guiding and mentoring audiences on software and architecture topics
- You’re a problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- You’re keeping yourself up to date on new technologies, frameworks and architecture
- Willingness to travel
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.Apply now