We are looking for a hands-on Software Developer, Kubernetes to join us in our journey to build a world-class SaaS Platform. Be part of a talented, passionate and supporting group of SREs shifting Camunda's Cloud Product closer to the sky - day by day; incident by incident.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and maintain applications such as Kubernetes operators to manage the Camunda 8 platform as a SaaS offering.
- Provide and improve the monitoring tools to continuously improve the observability of the platform (both for SREs and for developers), get a better understanding of how our SaaS offering works and detect potential problems before they happen.
- Collaborate with our developers (debugging, seeking improvements) and our security team (addressing issues, deploying tools and configuration to prevent them).
- Provide 3rd level support and be part of our on-call rotation.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in GMT -8 to -4. We do not sponsor visas for this job.
What you bring:
- 2-3 years of experience with Kubernetes and with at least one programming language
- A pragmatic and autonomous approach to programming and problem solving
- Willingness to work as part of a team, collaborate and share knowledge with your colleagues and other development teams
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge in tools like Prometheus & Grafana
- Being familiar working with cloud providers (we use GCP)
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!Apply now