What You’ll Be Doing:
As our Senior Customer Success Operation Manager you’ll own the operations strategy and process improvement in an environment with about 35+ CSMs. You’ll manage, drive and own features, capabilities and future development roadmap of the Customer Success (CS) platform and tooling.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in Europe or North America.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with CS to support strategy for Playbooks, CTAs & Customer Journeys.
- Make recommendations for improvements to systems and processes to make Customer Success workflows more efficient and automated.
- Define business logic, build workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data to trigger actions for Customer Success Managers to engage with customers proactively.
- Design, build and support integrations of 3rd-party applications that need to interface with tools such as Salesforce and/or Gainsight.
- Ensure integrity of data relevant to CS workflows.
- Enable Customer Success teams to maximize customer health and retention by designing & implementing effective processes and workflows across platforms (inc. Gainsight & Salesforce).
- Build, manage and implement a robust features roadmap that improve the Customer Success experience (e.g., Customer Health Scores / Analytics, Product Analytics, etc.).
What You Bring:
- You’re a Gainsight Certified Administrator with 3+ years Gainsight CS administration, experience with PX, Renewal Center, Relationships, and NXT strongly preferred.
- 3+ years Salesforce administration (certifications a plus)
- Experience building integrations/automations
- Passion for creating a frictionless end user experience
- Extensive experience understanding business processes and needs with strong ability to translate business requirements into solid, best in class technical solutions
- Experience with SaaS concepts and/or structures, SaaS metrics
- Understanding of common data modeling concepts and technologies
- You’re highly detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!Apply now