Irvine, CA, US
At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our customers safe. We patrol 24x7 to help prevent break-ins, detect massive leaks and give our customers visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is composed of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will act as product manager for a new confidential product we are looking to develop, as well as driving improvements and new features for our existing robotic security solution.
Your role is focused on understanding customer needs, defining requirements, and determining product value and sequencing.
This position is located in our Irvine, CA office.
- Set the strategic product goal for a greenfield SaaS product
- Balance different stakeholder perspectives required to deliver a scalable robotic service solution to the modern workplace
- Work closely with customers, Sales and other stakeholders to identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Figure out ways to simplify and improve self-service of a complex enterprise product that has traditionally been supplemented by a high degree of service and support.
- Understand current customer needs and translate requests into product requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of Product Management experience.
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, requirements generation, and product launch.
- Experience working with cross-functional (e.g. engineering, UX/UI, operations, etc.) teams.
- Degree in a technology or business-related field.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Experience in software Product Management
- Experience effectively working with multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Experience in security industry