We are expanding the Business Application Team as ActiveFence business is continuously growing fast.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be familiar with marketing, sales, finance, and customer support business processes, as well as lead the implementation of Salesforce and integration with business applications.
Reporting to the Business Application Manager, the Salesforce Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Designing and executing scalable processes based on the Salesforce platform best practices and 3rd party apps.
- Managing day-to-day system administration of the business applications including user setup, data management, and system customization.
- Working closely with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance to improve and customize workflows, optimize efficiency, and help best utilize our tech-stack.
- Training and supporting users on Salesforce and other business applications.
- 2-3 years of Salesforce solution design and configuration experience - Must
- Experience working with business stakeholders and ability to analyze business requirements
- Strong understanding of Salesforce functionality and best practice
- Experience with automation tools, integrations between Salesforce and 3rd party apps
- Great passion for information systems, technology, and processes
- General background and understanding of project management and project documentation
- Strong self-learning abilities
- Great analytical and hands-on problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required (English)
- BSc in Industrial Engineering/ BA in Information Systems or equivalent
- Familiarity with Service Cloud and Digital Experiences
- Hands-on experience with Jira, Netsuite and Workato
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.