We are looking for a Technical Account Consultant to join our vibrant team. You will serve as a designated technical contact and champion for our largest customers, and by maintaining a long-term relationship with your customers, you will gain an understanding of the customer-specific solution, customer roadmap and future plans, usage trends, overall technical environment, and pain points.
This is a dynamic role that involves partnering with the Customer Success Team to analyse our customers’ businesses and understand their operations to maximise the value they derive from our platform. You’ll also consult with Data Science, Delivery teams, Tech Support, and Product Management to scope customer requirements for additional work and other value-adding opportunities and services. All of this will be under the overall leadership and direction of the Key Account Director and a strategic account plan which you will contribute towards.
This role will be based remotely in Mexico. Occasional travel to customer sites may be required as you build strong, trusting relationships and keep our customers delighted with our services.
This role requires a high degree of proficiency in both Spanish and English. Please submit your application in English, and make your proficiency in both languages clear in your application.
Day to Day
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and collaborate to develop strategic roadmaps together
- Participate in sales handovers, internal planning sessions, quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand the customer’s business and technical needs
- Support the Customer Success team by acting as the internal champion and advocate for the customer to aid the resolution of customer issues through coordination of efforts among Featurespace’s internal teams (data science, SMEs, delivery, technical support, engineering, and leadership teams)
- Understand the customer requirements and deliverables and work with the project and customer success teams to create a comprehensive Statement of Work
- Seek out where additional professional services packages could be of benefit to the customer and lead the delivery of these or coordinate with Subject Matter Experts, Data Science or Risk Strategy Consultants etc.
- Ensure the customer is getting value from the solution as expected and if not, then manage the process to resolve this
- Retain detailed knowledge and insight into each customer’s platform and solution with Featurespace
- Influence the roadmap of Featurespace products by leveraging the knowledge of your customers’ solutions, environments, and use cases
- Learn and keep up-to-date on the latest product features, functionality, dependencies, underlying architecture, and their operational impact
- Help to educate your customers on best practices for using the Featurespace platform
- When necessary, be ready to dig in to assist in addressing customer issues alongside Featurespace Engineers and Data Scientists
- Use the knowledge of your customers to help Featuespace teams better assist your customers by running training sessions and contributing to documentation
- Conduct regular Technical Reviews and maintain the health report of each platform and review original sizing and projected growth to circumvent future issues