As a Cloud Developer at Featurespace you will participate in designing, developing, deploying, and supporting new features and enhancements for our cloud-based SaaS solution. You will work closely with SREs and Product managers to identify and prioritise up-coming features to add to our SaaS solution, ensuring continuous improvement, prioritising designing and implementing a scalable, highly available, and secure solution.
Working closely with the CloudOps team, you will work on networking, storage, security, containerisation, orchestration, disaster recovery, the ARIC Risk Hub application, and many other areas as needed.
This role is well-suited to someone with a background spanning Cloud Engineering, Software Development, and DevOps.
For this role, you can be based from either our London or Cambridge offices – this is a hybrid role so you will ideally be comfortable coming into the office regularly. If you’re interested in the role but require more flexibility, please speak to us!
Day to Day
- Developing new features for ARIC Risk Hub SaaS platform
- Building software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Continually be evaluating and improving our technology and processes to increase quality, decrease costs and improve time-to-market
- Setting coding & engineering standards focussed on AWS Cloud and Infrastructure as Code
- Architectural improvements on existing platform and development of our cloud native solution
- Support the rapid delivery of prototypes and the creation of scalable products