Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Data Engineers at Contentsquare either work within Product units or in Data Core teams.
While Product units focus on building a specific module or part of the Product together with their R&D peers and the Product Manager, Data Core teams are responsible for the scalability, reliability, and performance of the shared components of the data stack.
They build a long-term technical vision and prepare for the next features and challenges. They also provide guidelines, support, and tooling to the Product units which need to work on those components.
There are two Data Core teams today, each of which focuses on a specific part of our stack
-Data Foundation (ingestion pipelines & data lifecycle management)
-Data Services (analytics Database, data APIs, and query engine)
You will be accountable for the successful planning and execution of the Data Core teams projects roadmap.
What you will do
- Collaborate closely with managers and tech leads within your area of responsibility, and assist them in refining and prioritizing their projects accordingly.
- Facilitate and actively participate in quarterly roadmap reviews and preparation phases.
- Conduct regular meetings with stakeholders and leadership to assess progress, address cross-team dependencies, identify and mitigate risks, and define action plans for resolution.
- Act as a cross-functional liaison to ensure relevant areas of the product house are involved.
- Take proactive measures to enhance collaboration between the Product and Data Core teams by suggesting process optimizations.
What you will need to succeed
- 2 -5 years of experience in program and project management, including scrum master experience
- A clear understanding of big data technical challenges and architectures
- A strong technical background, a past experience in data engineering development is a plus
- Outcome-driven mindset, capable of operating autonomously
- Ability to build strong relationships across teams and at all levels
- Ability to negotiate and influence the vision of the stakeholders
- Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging, and technical environment
Why you should join our R&D department? Here is our R&D Manifesto
We write our own story.
We think for ourselves, keeping an open mind and engaging in constructive criticism. We are transparent in what we do and why we do it. We build and leverage tech expertise to answer business challenges. Learning from all experiences, we deliver continuous improvements in production. We empower all team members to have an end-to-end impact, take initiative, and bring new ideas to life. We stand together and thrive together; team spirit and solidarity matter even more than strong expertise.
We live a human adventure.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now