Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
The Quality Engineering team at Contentsquare is a multi-functional team consisting of Quality Engineers who works across the techno-functional perimeter.
The main responsibility of a QE is to make sure the application under test is stretched to the fullest, often beyond its supposed limits to ensure coherence, stability and efficiency. In addition to working with the other members of the R&D team, the QE's work closely with other partners like product management, customer success managers, sales, marketing etc. End-to-end vision on architecture, data reliability, application workflow and global consistency. QEs help to build a safety net for Contentsquare’s solution while continuing to propagate standard processes in the company.
Your main job will be to help accelerate the test automation process as the go-to person for the developers and the product managers in your perimeter. Alongside the other members of the Quality Engineering team, you will help develop the existing test automation framework. You will design and formalize the acceptance tests which are required for the validation of the product. In a nutshell, you will be someone who understands the technology really fast, crafts a toolset to facilitate automation for the smallest possible task, and can never accept NO as an answer.
- Lead the Testing Strategy Plan within your team: how to test knowing the technical architecture, what and how to automate the end-to-end workflow.
- Know how the Contentsquare solution works and get Contentsquare certified and continuously learn the next features in the scope you are in charge of.
- Implement quality standard methodologies and improve on the existing testing practices.
- Review product functional requirements and design documents
- Test the feature both manually & automatically by implementing test cases using our automation framework.
- Improve, maintain, and/or refactor existing automation.
- Formalize the test cases in our test case management tool to ensure distributed presence of product and test knowledge.
- Using the metrics we have implemented for measuring testing efforts, follow and improve the test strategy
- Provide validation and support for other cross-team projects intersecting with your product perimeter.
- Provide feedback to various team members to improve the processes, product, etc by the means of various communication processes and tools.
- Minimum 3 years of previous work experience as a quality engineer in a web environment (web services, web applications).
- Previous experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium, Cypress, WebdriverIO, pytest, etc) or has graduated from a test automation course.
- Previous knowledge of programming in at least one language (Python, TypeScript are preferred).
- Experience testing web applications across multiple environments (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Previous experience testing API’s.
- Experience working with test management tools.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodologies.
- And/or Data/Frontend expertise.
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of technical and functional collaborators involved in the projects.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fluent in English.
- At ease with GIT and the command line.
- Knowledge of Docker or other containerization technologies.
- Previous experience of working with AWS and microservice architecture.
- Familiar with the ELK stack.
- Experience of working with CI servers (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI, etc).
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of monitoring and analytics tools (Datadog, Dynatrace, ...)
If the above sounds like a great fit to you, then join us at Contentsquare and be a part of this exciting adventure, with tech teams that are as passionate as you are, and cultivate knowledge sharing for team cohesion. Through Hackathons, and cross teams innovation days, we are committed to innovate tomorrow’s user experience.
You’ll also have: a choice of PC or Mac, flexible working hours, remote days; soccer, handball, yoga, and many other activities; after work beers provided every Friday, monthly parties…and a very friendly team! Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now