GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
As a Connectivity Support Specialist you will report to Connectivity Support Team Lead and support our Connectivity Partners during their (Api) integrations, day-to-day troubleshooting as well as partake in deeper error reduction projects.
The Connectivity Team ensures that our customers have seamless access to incredible travel experiences by building direct connections with the world’s top suppliers. As a Connectivity Support Specialist you will work with our Connectivity Project Managers, Engineers, Sales team, Supply base and API providers with a specific focus on Support tasks.
- Support our suppliers with their Connectivity (api) related questions and requests.
- Fix or escalate Connectivity issues where needed in order to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Be responsible to improve current processes and come up with suggestions to operate faster
- Provide support and technical advice to our Global Sales Team when it comes to Connectivity related topics
- Prioritize the resolution of of Connectivity issues in a customer centric approach
- Manage, support and improve the integration certification process for partners
Who you are
- You have experience with FreshDesk, Jira or similar software
- You’re flexible, a life-long learner, and motivated to take ownership of your work
- You have excellent communication skills and build great working relationships
- You have a solution-oriented approach: turn problems into opportunities
- You have a working knowledge of API's or want to learn
- You can speak and write native or near-native English
- You are analytical and use data to make informed decisions
- You have an affinity for technology
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.