To support Nexthink Professional Services and Nexthink Accelerate team, we are looking Delivery Consultant who can provide services activities to Nexthink strategic accounts in order to provide ongoing value to Nexthink customers on different areas of operations.
The focus of the role is to work with set of Service Delivery Managers and consultants to provide Nexthink advanced content build . The role is expected to work collaboratively with SDMs, Professional Services & Customer Success teams.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Analyze and benchmark customer’s data-set to drive insights for ongoing operations
- Create analytical reports and perform ticket analysis to provide recommended action plans
- Provide insights on end user computing common issues and proper ways to solve it for enterprises
- Ability to translate analytics findings into appropriate content/solution in Nexthink
- Understand customer requirements to be able to advise and implement a relevant Nexthink solution in line with industry best practices.
- Develop advanced contents for customers and handle testing, pilot and production deployment
- Develop automation scripts (Remote Actions) based on Windows PowerShell
- Support customers’ initiatives on Nexthink areas of operations
- Seek to continuously improve relevant technical knowledge and skills
- Work against a set of Service Levels (SLs)
Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities