Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with strong backend-end programming skills and with test automation capabilities to play a major role in the company – you will be joining the team in charge of building the next generation custom dashboards and data visualizations for the entire platform. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to building an exciting product as well as create high quality internal libraries for developers.
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the Engineering team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers. As a Software engineer at Nexthink, your duty is to ensure that the software we deliver fulfils the product requirements by collaborating with our product experts. You will participate in all stages of software development: design, implementation, validation, maintenance and will collaborate with our experts and with the different teams.
If you are highly motivated and result-driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback and you like being accountable and working within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
· Design, implement, deliver and validate Nexthink Experience features
· Contribute to the overall product’s architecture and design
· Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics and by helping the team to improve its best practices in the development
· Help improve the team development best practices
· Handle L3 support requests (together with the rest of the team)
· Participate actively in the technology roadmap
· Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively in the different ceremonials
· Document the solutions and architecture according to our standard
· Strong Java development experience
· B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science (or equivalent), MSc preferred
· Outstanding OO & Functional programming skills & distributed computing know-how
· Strong refactoring and test automation abilities
· Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, ClickHouse, GraphQL, Micronaut, AWS and New Relic is precious
· Experience with both relational (Postgres) and NoSQL datastores
· Familiarity with Git, Gradle, Jenkins, and Sonar
· Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Mind-set oriented towards continuous improvement, lean thinking, and high-quality work
· Experience with speaking at technical conferences is a plus
· Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Experience with 7+ yrs
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.