Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Salsify's Australian-based arm is SKUvantage, an acquisition made in October 2021. SKUVantage is Australia's leading provider of products and services to help retailers, distributors, and manufacturers deliver engaging digital product content to buyers, with less time, cost, and effort.
About the role
We are seeking a passionate, energetic and highly organised Client Success/Account Manager to join our vibrant and hard-working team.
This is ideally a full time role, Monday to Friday, however exceptions can be made for an outstanding candidate.
You will be a flexible person who enjoys working in a fast-paced and growing environment. You will be driven by achieving the best outcomes for your clients and the business, and maintaining our exceptional record of client retention.
Reporting to the Head of Client Success, this role will be crucial to help the business achieve its ambitious growth plans.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and retain existing accounts, strongly focussed on retention and uplift
- Conduct regular client business reviews to ensure our clients’ business needs and requirements are being fulfilled
- Develop opportunities to drive growth within the Accounts
- Effectively present and communicate system functionality and opportunities to our existing client base, train and onboard new clients to our platform
- Support sales and marketing initiatives to identify and develop opportunities within our existing client portfolio
- Manage account relationships and build strong client engagement and rapport
- Build on the company’s high net promoter score
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate:
- is driven by results, with that personal drive to forge growth and success for the business
- enjoys building long term client relationships through regular account meetings and helping clients to get the most from our solutions and services
- is comfortable using a range of technologies
- has a proven track record building growth and great relationships within client portfolios
- has strong verbal, written and presentation skills, and demonstrated time management skills
Experience in FMCG/CPG or SaaS industries is an advantage (but not essential)
What we can offer you
- An exciting and growing tech company with some of Australia’s largest retailers and brands as clients
- An excellent culture where staff are valued and heard
- A highly capable, skilled and motivated team that has a focus on supporting each other and working together
- Celebration of achievements, support for personal development and encouragement of idea sharing
- In office role with Fridays WFH
- Close to public transport and shops, with plenty of nearby parking.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent '[email protected]' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].