Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to drive growth and scale across our Finance, Sales, and Renewals functions by making it easier, simpler, and faster for customers to transact with Salsify throughout our quote to cash process. In this role, you will lead and grow the team that sets the vision and execution plan for operational excellence and analytics across these functions, while also acting generally as a thought partner to the functional leadership teams. You’ll have an outsized impact on Salsify’s growth and retention strategies by delivering an excellent procurement experience, while also enforcing our key quoting, pricing, and bookings policies.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Measure and ensure integrity of business metrics, manage and evolve critical business systems, and identify/execute on operational performance improvement opportunities in support of the Finance and Deal Operations leaders/functions
- Partner closely with Finance and Order Management to clarify and enforce key business policies through operational processes, data, and systems (e.g., treatment of multi-year contracts; amendments; currency management; customers who churn/re-activate); Find opportunities to improve systems, sales enablement or process design to increase operational efficiency (e.g., configuring capabilities in Salesforce CPQ, developing standard deal templates, NetSuite or Xactly enhancements)
- Support sales teams on deal/pricing structure and quoting, complex or non-standard contract options, and negotiation strategies to maximize revenue; develop creative deal structures and ensure accuracy of sales quotes; be the authority on what’s working / not working in our pricing model and make recommendations on how to improve
- Assist with reviewing and interpreting contract language that drives a deeper historical understanding of customer entitlements and whitespace potential; identify common patterns in historical contract language and build data-driven insights that inform our pricing and negotiating strategies for renewal and upsell transactions
- Lead and recruit a team of analysts to support all the above and scale the function alongside the growth of our business
You’ll Enjoy This Role if You Have:
- 7-10 years in business operations, Finance/Sales operations, FP&A, or equivalent experience (e.g., management consulting)
- Solid understanding of enterprise SaaS businesses and their operational metrics/processes (including Salesforce CPQ and experience working on complex deals across a multi-product portfolio); Familiarity with core finance applications (e.g., NetSuite, Adaptive) is a strong plus
- Strong executive presence and business partnering skills, including a proven track record to act as a thought partner to senior Finance and Sales leaders
- Experience enabling operational process consistency and automation in a controlled environment – especially across multiple data sources to translate results into business insights and operational actions – while also balancing the transactional nature of the business with strategic projects
- Prior experience managing people, including recruitment, employee engagement and development, and performance management
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent '[email protected]' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].Apply now