We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in Helsinki or Dublin!
In this role, you will…
We have built a world-class customer success organisation of 20+ professionals across North America, EMEA and JAPAC. Our DACH customer base has grown significantly and we are looking for our first German speaking CSM to own the customer base in this growing region.
You feel like you’re at your best when managing a diverse client base - you enjoy helping customers to achieve their desired outcomes and solve their challenges.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities include…
- Ownership and responsibility to maintain and grow your portfolio of 70+ customers from mostly DACH
- Responsibility for the onboarding, adoption, renewals, growth and advocacy of your customers
- Collaborating with local and global Supermetrics teams (Sales, Product, Support, Professional Services, Solutions Engineering) to provide world class solutions and consultation to your customers needs
- Develop and grow your knowledge of the Supermetrics suite of products/services and industry trends to add value during customer communications
Sometimes you might need help from your fellow Success team members or to lend a hand to someone else. We have team-level goals and a strong team mentality! No success comes with the price of someone else, so we hope you share this value with us.
This position is for you if you have…
- 3+ years of relevant experience in customer success or similar customer centric positions
- SaaS, agency, Martech experience are big pluses but not mandatory
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask. You know how to prioritize your work while still ensuring things get done.
- Proactive problem-solving approach. When something needs fixing or digging, you’ll find the resources and the help needed.
- Active communication with customers. You know managing your accounts means nurturing the relationships you have with your customers.
- Humble attitude. Our focus at Supermetrics is for you to succeed, so having a humble attitude and being open to new information will help you grow and ultimately - achieve your goals!
- Excellent German and English skills are a must, English is our internal working language and German is the language that you'll mainly use when communicating with your customers.
Join us on our mission to make data analysis simpler, more productive and more connected
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in data integration technology, with 15% of global advertising spend reported through our products. Our technology helps over 17,000 businesses like Shopify, HubSpot, and Nestlé streamline their marketing data and focus on insights. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown profitably to reach 750K+ users and over 50M€ in annual recurring revenue.
We're a team of 330+ growth-minded people from diverse backgrounds. Together, we make a resourceful, inclusive, and collaborative team.
Supermetrics operates on trust, transparency, and inclusion. While we're action-oriented and work hard to reach our goals, we value a healthy work-life balance and a laid-back workplace atmosphere.
We're hiring for a diverse, competent, and collaborative team and building an inclusive workplace where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
It all started from a Google t-shirt... Read the rest of our growth story at supermetrics.com/about.