We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team in the West Coast of the US!
We already have a team of 30 amazing support professionals spread out between our offices in Helsinki, US and Singapore.
🧩 You will make an impact by…
Our products are actively used around the globe, and we receive plenty of inquiries, questions, and reports on issues from our customers. For this, we need your help and expertise in handling this incoming traffic in our ticketing system as well as building and improving our processes to make life easier for you, your colleagues, and customers alike. A background in marketing is definite an advantage when working with us, as it will add to your product knowledge and help you deliver a better customer experience.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Diving into our products and learning how they work
- Handling incoming chat conversations and improving chat-based support channels by creating content and improving internal practices
- Managing our incoming tickets by using Freshdesk -ticketing system
- Proactively work together with colleagues and keep up a high level of communication internally
- Informing customers of their issues in a friendly and empathetic manner
- And with all this above mentioned, making sure we maintain our exceptional level of customer satisfaction
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Experience supporting a technical/software product. You don’t need to be a developer yourself, but the more you understand about software, the easier it is for you to get up to speed with our products and systems.
- Exceptional language skills for fast-paced communication.
- Experience in developing internal processes, and using and/or developing a support chat tool.
- A curious mind and proactive hands-on attitude.
- The ability to juggle tasks according to their urgency and prioritize - some call it multitasking, you might see it as you have a built-in agile backlog.
- And most of all, a people-first attitude!
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Join us on our mission to make data analysis simpler, more productive and more connected
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in data integration technology, with 15% of global advertising spend reported through our products. Our technology helps over 17,000 businesses like Shopify, HubSpot, and Nestlé streamline their marketing data and focus on insights. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown profitably to reach 750K+ users and over 50M€ in annual recurring revenue.
We're a team of 330+ growth-minded people from diverse backgrounds. Together, we make a resourceful, inclusive, and collaborative team.
Supermetrics operates on trust, transparency, and inclusion. While we're action-oriented and work hard to reach our goals, we value a healthy work-life balance and a laid-back workplace atmosphere.
We're hiring for a diverse, competent, and collaborative team and building an inclusive workplace where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
It all started from a Google t-shirt... Read the rest of our growth story at supermetrics.com/about.