We are looking for an experienced FP&A Manager to join our Finance team in Helsinki, Finland!
In this role, you will…
You will be responsible for managing our financial planning & analysis and management reporting operations. This covers areas such as:
- Weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of our KPIs and preparing rolling forecasts
- Monthly reporting of our KPIs and financials to the management and investors
- Building and developing forecasting models, budgets and business plans, both short and long term
- Financial analysis supporting our decision making, including efficiency and profitability of our operations
We are looking for an experienced FP&A professional who enjoys having broad professional ownership of all our financial planning & analysis and management reporting operations. To be successful in the role, you will need a very strong business acumen. You manage priorities well and execute them with accuracy, and you are excited about constantly developing new and more efficient ways of working.
This position is for you if you have…
- You have 5+ years of experience in finance roles, including FP&A or business controlling
- Excellent spreadsheet and analytical skills
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business/Economics or other financial degree
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- BigQuery and SQL knowledge is a plus
- Prior experience in SaaS / subscription business is a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
Join us on our mission to make data analysis simpler, more productive and more connected
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in data integration technology, with 15% of global advertising spend reported through our products. Our technology helps over 17,000 businesses like Shopify, HubSpot, and Nestlé streamline their marketing data and focus on insights. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown profitably to reach 750K+ users and over 50M€ in annual recurring revenue.
We're a team of 330+ growth-minded people from diverse backgrounds. Together, we make a resourceful, inclusive, and collaborative team.
Supermetrics operates on trust, transparency, and inclusion. While we're action-oriented and work hard to reach our goals, we value a healthy work-life balance and a laid-back workplace atmosphere.
We're hiring for a diverse, competent, and collaborative team and building an inclusive workplace where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
It all started from a Google t-shirt... Read the rest of our growth story at supermetrics.com/about.