Are you growth-minded, love to talk to customers, and looking to kick start your career in international B2B sales? This opportunity might just be the one you've been looking for as we are now looking for a Norwegian speaking Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team in Helsinki or Dublin!
🧩 You will make an impact by…
Our explosive growth has been achieved through superior products, marketing magic, and of course - our sales team. We're determined to keep building our world-class sales team to work with thousands of clients and inbound leads from all around the globe. 🤩 Now we need you to help us grow our sales and achieve our goals by focusing on the Nordic market.
As an SDR at Supermetrics you will be:
- the first point of contact, developing new opportunities and creating business with new customers.
- opening up a world of possibilities for new Supermetrics customers to automate their digital marketing reporting and data pipelines - and abandoning the dark ages of copy-pasting from countless platforms into a spreadsheet!
- For you to be successful in this role and to be able to achieve your goals, you’ll need a talent and drive for finding new businesses and developing strong relationships quickly. We’re looking for someone who is not afraid of prospecting and speaking to customers on the phone as well as making sure you are up to date on the newest technologies and industry trends.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for potential new Supermetrics customers based on ideal customer profiles, target geographies, and industries.
- Time to call! You will be doing proactive outreach by phone, email, and LinkedIn to understand the needs/goals of each prospect with the goal of booking 10 sales-driven calls with our seasoned Sales Executives every week.
- Update Salesforce with all activities - we love our data.
- Meet with the team! We have two internal team meetings a week, where we share tips & thoughts, see how we’re tracking against goals, and keep the team spirit up.
You’ll be reporting to a fantastic Sales Team Lead and learning from the best: picking up sales skills on the job every day and shadowing sales processes that you’ve created to a closed won deal is the path to becoming a Supermetrics Sales Executive yourself!
With customers around the world and a rapidly developing and extremely interesting industry to work in - no two days will look the same!
🏆 What kind of talent are you?
- You’re looking to kick start your career in international B2B sales. You love a challenge, working in a goal-driven environment, and succeeding as part of a team.
- We are now looking for someone to focus mainly on our Norwegian market, so native level or equivalent level proficiency in Norwegian is a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are also required.
In addition to this, we’d be thrilled if you have:
- University-level Business degree
- High commitment and strong track record of attaining goals
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you. We're not competing against our team members, we’re winning together as a team
- Experience within digital marketing or technology is a plus ➡️ you're selling to marketing & data professionals
- Any previous SaaS, B2B or international sales experience is an advantage - but not a must as long as you have the ability to learn quickly and the determination to build a successful career in sales
When we succeed - we do it together. We hope you share this team-oriented mindset with us and value kindness and sharing knowledge and learnings with your peers as much as we do.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Join us on our mission to make data analysis simpler, more productive and more connected
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in data integration technology, with 15% of global advertising spend reported through our products. Our technology helps over 17,000 businesses like Shopify, HubSpot, and Nestlé streamline their marketing data and focus on insights. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown profitably to reach 750K+ users and over 50M€ in annual recurring revenue.
We're a team of 330+ growth-minded people from diverse backgrounds. Together, we make a resourceful, inclusive, and collaborative team.
Supermetrics operates on trust, transparency, and inclusion. While we're action-oriented and work hard to reach our goals, we value a healthy work-life balance and a laid-back workplace atmosphere.
We're hiring for a diverse, competent, and collaborative team and building an inclusive workplace where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
It all started from a Google t-shirt... Read the rest of our growth story at supermetrics.com/about.