We’re now looking for a German-speaking Sales Executive to join the Supermetrics Sales team and lead the charge in developing new revenue in DACH countries as one of our top markets globally.
🧩 Why are we looking for you to become a key part of our team?
Our explosive growth has been achieved through superior products, marketing magic, and of course - our sales team. We're determined to build a world-class sales team to work with thousands of clients and leads from all around the globe 🤩
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Booking demo calls, either by answering inbound inquiries or contacting scored product trial leads that you will receive directly in Salesforce
- Prospecting and booking outbound meetings with select target accounts in your territory
- Executing sales calls & product demos
- Sending proposals typically to at least 50% of conversations
- Updating Salesforce with all activities - we love our data to be clean and accurate
- Following up on your sent proposals
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Meeting with the team! We have two internal meetings a week, where we share tips, share our thoughts, track progress against team goals and keep the team spirit up
Sometimes you need to prioritise some things over others depending on your own and your team's situation. So despite having some set activities, no two days will look the same.
💪 This role is for you if you have:
For you to be successful in this role and to be able to achieve your goals, you need to have at least 1-5 years of sales experience from B2B, SaaS or Software. In addition to your native level or equivalent level proficiency in the German language, as our customers are all over the world, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must. We highly value any experience from selling internationally that you might've gathered so far.
These skills are also highly appreciated at Supermetrics:
- High commitment and strong track record of attaining goals
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you. We're not competing against our colleagues, but sharing knowledge within the team and taking pleasure in seeing each other succeed
- Experience within digital marketing, business intelligence or data warehousing is a definite plus ➡️ you're selling to marketing & data professionals
Join us on our mission to make data analysis simpler, more productive and more connected
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in data integration technology, with 15% of global advertising spend reported through our products. Our technology helps over 17,000 businesses like Shopify, HubSpot, and Nestlé streamline their marketing data and focus on insights. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown profitably to reach 750K+ users and over 50M€ in annual recurring revenue.
We're a team of 330+ growth-minded people from diverse backgrounds. Together, we make a resourceful, inclusive, and collaborative team.
Supermetrics operates on trust, transparency, and inclusion. While we're action-oriented and work hard to reach our goals, we value a healthy work-life balance and a laid-back workplace atmosphere.
We're hiring for a diverse, competent, and collaborative team and building an inclusive workplace where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
It all started from a Google t-shirt... Read the rest of our growth story at supermetrics.com/about.