Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We are looking for a team member to improve our Data Warehouse and Data Lake products such as Google BigQuery & Amazon S3. In this small development team you will have a great opportunity to make an impact to the product by working with a system to transfer large amounts of data between different platforms.
Ideally, you'l be located in Helsinki or Vilnius, but you can also work 100% remotely from Poland, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, or the UK. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Developing, testing, reviewing, deploying, and monitoring backend PHP code
- Ensuring reliability and security of customer data in transition between data provider API and their remote destination
- Ensuring high performance across all domain products
- Building new destinations (most recent example: Google AlloyDB)
🔧 Technologies you’ll be working with:
- PHP 8.1+
- Mysql 8.0
- Range of different warehouse technologies (Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse…)
- Range of different cloud storage systems (Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Azure Storage…)
- External data API’s
- Message brokers (SQS, Google Pub/Sub)
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Strong object-oriented, strictly-typed PHP development skills
- Solid SQL experience
- Experience with cloud platforms, e.g. Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong log analysis skills with tools like Kibana or OpenSearch
- Good grasp of the software testing discipline
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Gained these skills over a couple of years of work in challenging PHP developing projects and positions.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
Check out the benefits we offer at supermetrics.com/careers#benefits.
Get to know Supermetrics and our employees at supermetrics.link/employee-testimonials
Join us on our mission to make data analysis simpler, more productive and more connected
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in data integration technology, with 15% of global advertising spend reported through our products. Our technology helps over 17,000 businesses like Shopify, HubSpot, and Nestlé streamline their marketing data and focus on insights. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown profitably to reach 750K+ users and over 50M€ in annual recurring revenue.
We're a team of 330+ growth-minded people from diverse backgrounds. Together, we make a resourceful, inclusive, and collaborative team.
Supermetrics operates on trust, transparency, and inclusion. While we're action-oriented and work hard to reach our goals, we value a healthy work-life balance and a laid-back workplace atmosphere.
We're hiring for a diverse, competent, and collaborative team and building an inclusive workplace where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
It all started from a Google t-shirt... Read the rest of our growth story at supermetrics.com/about.