Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for Sr. Solutions Engineer to join our Solutions Engineering team! In this role, you will pitch the Supermetrics products and value proposition to existing and potential customers, while collaborating tightly with our Sales team.
🧩 You will make an impact by…
- Acting as a product expert when evaluating how to work with a new prospect.
- Communicating technical requirements and potential competitor solutions.
- Providing a strong technical response in aid to a prospect’s needs.
- Following product releases and new features, assisting in training new hires and colleagues.
- Documenting and delivering both product feedback and new requirements from prospects to the Supermetrics product development team.
- Developing a deep understanding of the Supermetrics products, working closely with our support team and product development teams to resolve critical technical issues.
- Understanding the fundamentals of the entire data stack, and quickly learning new data systems to support the sales team.
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical customer-facing role.
- Possible technical domains could be a data warehouse or ETL specialist, data engineering, analytics engineering, or cloud consulting.
- Marketing domain knowledge is a strong advantage.
- Excellent skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, on a call or whiteboard or using presentations and demos.
- Ability to influence technical audiences in their language and influence business audiences by translating complex technology concepts into understandable components.
- Hands-on expertise with SQL and SQL-based analytics. Python, R, or dbt are an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with one tool from each category are expected:
- BI and Dashboarding Technologies: Tableau, PowerBI, Looker Studio, Qlik, Chartio
- Cloud Data Warehouses: Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly known as Azure SQL Data Warehouse), Amazon Redshift
- Development tools & Data modelling: Looker, dbt, Dataform
- Cloud Infrastructure Providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Join us on our mission to make data analysis simpler, more productive and more connected
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in data integration technology, with 15% of global advertising spend reported through our products. Our technology helps over 17,000 businesses like Shopify, HubSpot, and Nestlé streamline their marketing data and focus on insights. Since our founding in 2013, we've grown profitably to reach 750K+ users and over 50M€ in annual recurring revenue.
We're a team of 330+ growth-minded people from diverse backgrounds. Together, we make a resourceful, inclusive, and collaborative team.
Supermetrics operates on trust, transparency, and inclusion. While we're action-oriented and work hard to reach our goals, we value a healthy work-life balance and a laid-back workplace atmosphere.
We're hiring for a diverse, competent, and collaborative team and building an inclusive workplace where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
It all started from a Google t-shirt... Read the rest of our growth story at supermetrics.com/about.