GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We are now searching for a Senior Media Manager or Media Manager based in our New York City office to join our incredible Brand Organization. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up and meaningfully contributing to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to unforgettable travel experiences. As (Senior) Media Manager USA you will report to the Media Lead and work on strategic brand projects that grow awareness to our target group, the Modern Explorers.
- Support the media lead with the execution of multi-million dollar ad spend for all ATL marketing channels (TV and online TV, dOOH, OOH, Radio, Podcast, etc) in the US Market.
- Work closely with the US brand manager, the global brand team and marketing stakeholders to support and implement branding and marketing strategies
- Establishing a strong working relationship with our media agencies to deliver excellent planning, buying and reporting of our media campaigns
- Partner with GetYourGuide's in-house Creative Studio and Brand teams to develop unforgettable ads
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to optimize, track & report on Brand Awareness & Direct Growth performance to adjust media mix
- Foster knowledge exchange across campaigns, teams and the company
Who you are
- You are physically based in the New York City Metropolitan Area. We operate on a hybrid work model and value in person interaction in our Manhattan office 2-3 times per week.
- 5+ years of hands-on brand/performance campaign management experience on TV/Online Video & OOH in the US market (Other branding channels like Radio is a big plus).
- Experience in digital marketing channels is a plus : paid social, display, programmatic & CTV, influencer marketing
- Agency and/or client experience, working & developing holistic branding campaigns
- Have good self-organisation skills and are able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make sound, data-driven decisions, so affinity for working with data is an absolute must
- Experience in the travel industry is a strong plus.
- You are a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. An additional European language is a plus.
How we set you up for success:
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- 20 holidays, after 1 year, offer 1 additional day up to 23 days per year
- 10 Paid Sick Days Per Year
- 401k retirement plan plus matching
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Fitness plan reimbursement
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Team building events
- GetYourGuide vouchers to experience our activities like a customer
- Friends and family discount code
Salary range: The reasonably estimated salary for this role ranges from $74,000 - $107,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You will work with the best. At GetYourGuide, you will work with colleagues from over 75+ nationalities and diverse career paths; people who have been founders, engineers, writers, artists, and more. You will lead with strong values. Our values are at the core of how we make decisions, nurture our culture, grow as teams and individuals, and strengthen our mission. You will enjoy the experience. We are always prioritizing initiatives that help elevate our employees’ work experience.