Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
You will be the ideal candidate if you have a strong CI experience, are passionate about DevOps in general and thrive on driving excellence through automation. As a team member in the platform group, you will bring your industry expertise to work with the team to navigate through challenges and work closely with peers in our global R&D.
Our platform is mainly based on AWS and Azure, using open source tools, big data and homemade automation. We use many different technologies, among which: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Python, GO etc... You will also develop skills in technologies such as Elasticsearch, Kafka, ClickHouse, CDNs, DNS, Load Balancers, Monitoring, Logs, etc.
- Take part in an international team with members in Paris and Tel-Aviv
- Drive core-edge technologies at scale
- Work closely with R&D peers to improve the velocity, quality and cost of our platform
- Work with developers in supporting new features, services, software releases and solving problems
- Manage big, cross R&D projects
- Impact the business through technology and new insights
- 4+ years DevOps experience, preferably in a global company
- Strong experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Strong experience with CI process and tools (Jenkins, Github Actions preferred)
- Proficiency in Linux (RedHat CentOS and Ubuntu)
- Experience with configuration management systems
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Coding skills (Python GO)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated with a high desire to learn and results-driven with a strong dedication
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now