The Role - Associate Quality and Continuous Improvement Specialist (based at our Limerick HQ)
About the role:
AMCS continues to strengthen its position as a world leader in software and technology for the waste and recycling industry with offices all around the world, including the UK, Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
In support of its growth plans AMCS have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business, Process Engineering or Quality graduate to join AMCS in the position of Quality and Continuous Improvement Associate.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful candidate will provide;
- Process and Continuous Improvement
- In support of AMCS Strategic objectives, help drive the culture of Continuous Improvement throughout the organisation
- Provide process design expertise in implementing lean, well controlled and efficient processes across all functions
- Provide administrative oversight for strategic deployment initiatives – weekly and monthly
- Maintain records of and communicate the continuous improvement efforts across the organisation
- Execute administrative oversight in support of obtaining applicable quality and continuous improvement grants and subsidies
- Update the visual communications board with quality and CI data
- Quality Management System
- Centralise and maintain all Global Quality documentation
- Align all group – current and future - Quality procedures to our global standards
- Review and audit controlled procedures to ensure all are up to date and contain relevant records
- Manage ECN (Engineering Change Notice) Change Process to ensure policies, procedures and plans are documented for change management, incident management, security, vendor management, risk management and are available to all employees
- Plan and execute Internal Auditing of ISO 9001 and 14001 standards and lead remediation efforts when required
- Maintain non-conformance records and associated remediations
- Monitor training requirements to ensure current training meet ISO requirements
- Updating the Risk Register incidents, changes, customer complaints, security vulnerabilities, risks to support internal control requirements.
- Recording, managing and following up on Quality issues internally and related to Vendors
- Manage ISO14001 Environmental objectives
- Ensure that relevant supplier certifications are up to date
Key Skills & Experience
- Background in process engineering and quality principles
- Experience in driving Lean/Continuous Improvement
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Outstanding communication skills with a need to engage cross functional stakeholders to drive quality across all facets of organisation
- Possess strong planning, organisational and team work skills
- Highly computer literate
- Ability to work well under pressure
- The role would suit an enthusiastic, hardworking, hands on and motivated individual
What are some of the benefits of working at AMCS?
- Generous remuneration package
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Full Health Insurance
- Flexible working options
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- 25 days holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Have a clear pathway for your progression
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company sport and social outings, parties, and events
- Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 5000, customers across 23 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.