The Role - Scrum Master (Full-time role)
Location - Ireland (Based at our HQ in Limerick / or fully remote/ or hybrid.)
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join our Global Development Team based at our Limerick Headquarters. This can be fully onsite or an a hybrid basis.
- Scrum Master for a team of 4-10 developers and testers.
- Works with the Product Owner in grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Ensures that the team performs all scrum activities.
- Guides and educates the team in applying scrum best practices
- Identifies and removes impediments faced by the team
- Is responsible for ensuring the team delivers sprints and product releases that they commit to delivering on time
- Guides the team in ensuring that appropriate levels of testing are performed, e.g. unit testing, integration testing, performance testing, etc., always considering test automation
- Ensures that the team produces high quality software in terms of meeting customer expectations, usability, low defect levels, acceptable performance, and maintainability
- Guides the developers in technical discussions.
- Encourages and guides the team in identifying improvement opportunities, and then ensures they are turned into reality
- Mentors, coaches and develops individual team members and the team as a whole
- Has direct communication with the customer where required
- Holds performance reviews with team members
Key Skills and Competencies
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing software
- 3+ years in role of Scrum Master
- Strong working knowledge of C#, .NET, SQL
- Knowledge of other Agile techniques, e.g. Kanban, TDD
- Proven experience of delivering working, high quality software
- Experience of writing and working with user stories
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles including SDLC and Agile
- Solid experience of software configuration management systems, continuous integration, bug tracking systems
- Experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server, a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of QA principles and life-cycles
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage teams and deliver deadlines
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 5,000 customers across 23 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your [email protected]:
·Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
·Earn a competitive package with benefits
·Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
·Have a clear pathway for your progression.
·Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.Apply now