Looking for a new challenge with an impact company? Please apply!
In a context of strong growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to strengthen our team. You will be responsible for supporting our B2B customers, some of whom are very well known, in the use of our solution in order to ensure the best possible user experience.
MISSIONS: Within this Scale-up, the Customer Success Manager in Deepki will take charge of, manage and support our customers in the deployment of SaaS software.
Ensure the retention and satisfaction of the customers in your portfolio:
- Project management during the initial implementation phase of the customer platform
- Configuration of the Deepki business application according to the customer's needs
- Analysis of customer data and drafting of deliverables (reporting, analyses, steering committee, energy balances, etc.)
- Support customers in the operation and adoption of the application throughout the duration of the contract to ensure long-term customer loyalty
Provide expertise as an energy consultant:
- Support our clients' CSR implementation projects, e.g. in the context of the application of European regulations (e.g. Decree on Tertiary Sector)
Support internal operational excellence projects for the team:
- Improve internal processes and the level of services provided by the team
- Capitalise on user and customer feedback by participating in the roadmap of product developments, user manuals and training materials used by the whole team
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
- Project management
- Quality and methodology
- Communication and teaching skills
- Sense of customer contact, ideally BtoB
- Proficiency in written / spoken German and English is a must
Additionally, you should be located in or willing to relocate to Berlin.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Interest in data and/or tech topics
- Interest in ESG issues
WHY JOIN DEEPKI?
Deepki is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate’s negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees and invite all new “Deepkies” to take part in a 2-day onboarding session in Paris during their first 2 months in the company.
Our list of benefits includes, but is not limited to, Health/Pension Insurance, meal vouchers, transportation allowance, winter & summer bonuses, and more!
You might not meet every requirement mentioned, so if you feel like you only match 70 or 80%, go ahead and apply! Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicities, religion or ideology, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.
More about Deepki?
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 50+ countries where we operate
- 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible customer experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work!