Core skills: business development, sales, prospecting, verbal communication, analytical, relationship building, lead generation, customer service, customer success
Bitmovin is a global Series-C SaaS scale-up that provides award-winning video streaming technology to world-renowned brands including Disney+, Discovery+, BBC, Red Bull Media House, Hulu, fuboTV, and The New York Times, to name just a few.
Our solution suite consists of a Video Encoder, Player, and Analytics platform, enabling content owners to redefine the viewer experience through API-based workflow optimization, fast turnaround, and scalability. Innovations include the first commercial HTML5 MPEG-DASH.
“We are constantly seeking out forward thinking individuals who want to shape the future of video… come and work with us!”
Stefan Lederer, CEO
At Bitmovin we value cognitive diversity and the huge part this plays in not only creating a global culture second to none, but in how this underpins our ability to create truly representative, Emmy award winning products. Diversity in all its forms is encouraged and celebrated at Bitmovin; everyone has a role to play in helping us shape the future of video.
Bitmovin is looking to develop and grow the next generation of video tech savvy customer specialists. Joining our Revenue Organisation in Denver, you will get a unique insight into how one of the industries top SaaS scale-ups works. You may be a graduate, junior sales executive or BDR, we do not mind… All we want is for you to be self-motivated with an outgoing personality and desire to learn both technical and business concepts. Through gathering and analyzing customer intelligence, investing quality time with our prospects in assessing their needs, and collating quantifiable data, you will become a key member in delivering high quality market research to our Revenue Team leaders to drive global performance.
This opportunity will give you valuable hands-on experience in practical business driven projects. Still working out what you want to do? No problem… you will support our sales and partner teams, channel experts, Customer Success Managers and technical solutions teams on a range of cool projects so you can do just that.
This is an opportunity that offers:
- A career program that will empower you with a suite of skills and knowledge in the operations and functions of a SaaS Revenue organization.
- Venturing into new global markets for our Partnerships team, Customer Success teams, and New Media sales teams (video gaming, e-sports, e-commerce, and more).
- Pioneering as a vital contributor to our global planning and success, where you will receive excellent onboarding, training, and growth opportunities.
- Autonomy, local and international support, flexibility, enhanced benefits, and potential to travel.
You will make an impact that matters by:
- Supporting ongoing and new initiatives in the Sales, Partnerships, and Customer Success teams by effectively working towards business development goals
- Proactively reaching out to new prospects and existing self service customers
- Engaging with trial users to offer support and assistance to ensure they obtain maximum product value
- Proactively finding new ways to optimize the Business Development Team’s strategy and processes.
What can you bring
- Work experience, internships, or academic projects with technology companies or organizations.
- Demonstrable passion for software sales, technology sales, SaaS. Online video streaming is a bonus!
- Communicates effectively, listens sensitively, adapts communication to audience and fosters effective communication with others
- Creative, with an ability to develop new insights into situations, question the status quo and encourage new ideas.
- Resilience and tenacity
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Strong time management skills – ability to prioritize projects and deliver against tight time scales.
- Knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com, HubSpot, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator (Outreach.io is a plus)
You don’t have experience with all the points above? Don’t worry, we will support you with learning, training, and coaching on the job.
“My time at Bitmovin has allowed me to touch all aspects of the business from Sales to Marketing to Partnerships to Product. Direct access to these departments within a growing start up provided me with a sense of autonomy, confidence, and knowledge about the video industry. I’m looking forward to bringing on a motivated team member who is willing to jump right in and start contributing from day one.” – Teddy Zeskind, Head of Sales, New Media.
Life at Bitmovin
Find out more about us on our Careers Page
See what fellow Bitmovers are saying on LinkedIn
Check the employee reviews on Glassdoor
For all of our roles, we are willing to discuss flexible working arrangements to support everyone’s unique circumstances.Apply now