Madrid, ES, Onsite/Remote
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Development, this role requires a driven individual who is able to achieve and excel targets and who will be able to evangelise and take a product to market. You will help our team in Italy define and build sales campaigns/ cadencies whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve. We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business. This is a great opportunity to progress within the business.
Please submit your resume in English.
As a Sales Development Representative within our Contentsquare Italy team, you will:
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting via emails, events and cold calling
- Develop C-Level relationships within target accounts
- Uncovering green field territories and making them your own by becoming a subject matter expert
- Developing sales campaigns, whilst creating and maintaining a monthly sales forecastReviewing the market to determine customer needs and feeding back into the business
- Meeting and exceeding all quarterly and annual sales quotas
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Attractive people care approach with a strong benefits package
- A global Contentsquare community to draw from
- Travel opportunities to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip
What you will have:
- Native Italian language skills are required
- An intrinsic drive to be successful
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
You ideally have (not required but is a bonus):
- Minimum 1 year successful sales track record is preferred BUT not required - we look to hire motivation and attitude over experience!
- Relevant experience in SaaS, ASP, Analytics, eBusiness or CRM software
- You have a competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, whatever)
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now