Tel Aviv, IL
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
• Preparation of Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (IFRS & U.S. GAAP)
• Work with subsidiaries across the world to provide guidance on issues arising from financial information, accounting, and tax
• Develop, document, and enforce compliance with accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls
• Financial planning and day-to-day management
• Manage relationships and budgets of external service providers including tax, audit, and banking
• Work with various interfaces within the finance (treasury, taxes FP&A), corporate, and other departments
• Work with external auditors/advisors on audit, accounting, and other financial matters
• Support period-end close process
• Support ad hoc accounting and finance-related projects as needed
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.