Denver, CO, US, Remote
Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
About the Opportunity:
The ideal candidate has a strong sales track record in the technology sector, developing, qualifying and closing new business SAAS deals. The candidate has experience in building sales processes and driving strong Sales growth.
As a Sr. Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for building Content Square’s pipeline, driving revenue, and ensuring long-term success in the region. This role requires a high-energy, over achiever who will be able to deﬁne our local strategy and evangelize the North American market.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and drive new business sales in North America
- Establish and navigate relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for Contentsquare through your own outbound eﬀorts and with the help of our SDR team
- Wow prospects with an initial demo of the Contentsquare platform + partner with our sales-savvy Solutions Engineer to win the customer
- Join sales and marketing members at industry events and roadshows across the US
- Communicate and call out issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate with our US and global teams across Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years as a sales hunter (new logo / new revenue acquisition) with relevant enterprise SaaS experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to drive US growth
- Experience selling Martech SaaS solutions
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing SaaS contracts
- The ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and eﬀectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite at leading enterprise companies
- The ability to handle multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
$120,000 - $130,000 a year
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual base salary of $120,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, equity, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found below.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now