ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales.
This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
In ShopFully, we’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
work within ShopFully Tech, our area focused on the developing of new software platforms, solutions and digital projects for the retail industry at a global level.
Working in partnership with our Sales Team, your main mission will be developing our client portfolio and looking for new business opportunities while offering an outstanding technical support within the whole sales process.
More specifically, directly reporting to our Product Director, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our clients, taking care to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Manage individual sales activities by developing highly effective communications through multiple sales channels
- Manage the contact's data in our CRM system (SalesForce), ensuring all interactions are embodied and the information is accurate
- Contribute to new lead generation strategies, delivering a set of potential ready-to-call leads for our Sales team
- Perform inside sales, including product application, consulting and delivery of customer service
SKILLS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR:
- You have one year of experience or you are a fresh graduate in Engineering, Business Administration/Management, Economics, or related degree.
- You have a lots of energy to maintain the pace of work and handle a high volume of activity
- Curious, with a winning attitude, competitive drive, passionate
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to effectively articulate the value proposition of our solution
- You enjoy developing convincing arguments and overcoming the challenge of making contact with qualified prospects.
- You have a fluent level of English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart working
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper home-working station
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
LOCATION: Up to you! We have offices in Milano, Bologna, Cagliari, Napoli, but you can either choose to work Remotely